Sunday 29 August 2010

30 day challenge - Days 20 - 24

Day 20 - A hobby of yours

I love to craft. I make cards as a hobby and try to sell them to make abit of extra money. I have a blog for my crafting which is HERE is you want to have a look or follow.


I also love to bake cakes and the recipe I use is coming up next!


(Image: weheartit)


Day 21 - A recipe

This is a recipe for a Victoria Sponge.


6oz Margarine

60z Sugar

6oz Self raising flour

3 eggs


Cream margarine and sugar together, gradually add flour and eggs and beat together to get lots of air in. Separate mixture into two cake tins and bake at 180 degrees for about 20 mins or until the middle is springy to the touch.


This can also be used to make buns, generally it make 18 quite large ones.



Day 22 - A website

It’s hard to narrow my fav websites down to a single one so I’m not. My fav ones are:

Next (Clothes and homewear)

Boots (cosmetics and beauty)

Yankee Doodle (Yankee Candles)

The Glitter Pot (for crafting supplies)


My fav blogs are:

Sprinkle of Glitter

Lily Loves Lola

Makeup Savvy

I Heart Cosmetics



Day 23 - A YouTube video

I’m not into YouTube, making or watching, so I’m going to skip this challenge!



Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy

In my last 30 day post in this section I did 5 facts about me you don't know so in this one I'm doing 5 thing that annoy me!
  • Customers at work who come up to me and ask me "Do you work here?". No, I go in all shops and pull their stock forward!
  • Chris (this is a general one as most things he do annoy me!) In particular leaving his phone charger plugged in
  • People who treat you like your their best friend on day and then the next completely ignore you
  • My next door neighbours who thud up and down the stairs
  • Old people who seem to think that because they're old they have the right to be rude, Grrr this make me mad!

One last post for this challenge tomorrow and it's going to be a long one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment