Thursday 5 August 2010

Haul: The Body Shop

At the minute I'm really into The Body Shop. I hadn't bought anything from them in years but since my birthday at the end of June when my friend got me the new sweet lemon giftset I've become abit of an addict!

On Facebook if you became a fan you could get 25% off if you placed an order online. Since I had wanted a few things I thought that I might aswell take advantage of this offer. So here is what I got (from L-R):

  • Ice blue shampoo (a sort of menthol scent)
  • Seaweed toner (I will review)
  • NEW Rainforest shine conditioner (this range is currently buy one get one half price so I also got.......)
  • NEW Rainforest balance conditioner (I'll review both of these)
  • Seaweed night treatment moisturiser (I have a review in the pipeline!)
  • Banana shampoo
  • Banana conditioner
  • And because I spent over £15 I got a pack of vitamin E face wipes
I also got free delivery and I ordered on tuesday and it arrived on friday which I thought was really quick.

I would defiantly order from them again and I'm looking forward to using the new Rainforest haircare products as they don't contain nasty things like parabens, silicones, sulphates or colourants. Like I said I will review these as soon as I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment