Sunday 1 August 2010

Product use up

So last month I had a list of 11 products that I wanted to use up (post can be found here) and here's the products I have left:
  • Toni and Guy brunette blow dry spray
Yep that's right I used up 10 products so only have this one left which in fairness is almost a full bottle but apart from that I did pretty well.

This month is abit trickier as most things I have opened are quite full but here they are:

  • GHD thermal heat protection spray
  • Handlicious hand scrub
  • Soap and Glory sit tight
  • Body Shop sweet lemon shower gel
  • Lee Stafford poker straight gel
  • L'Occitane verbena body gel
  • Lee Stafford Firm Hold Hairspray
  • Soap and Glory Spa blueberry thrill body butter (I've had this along time)
I reckon I'll manage to use up 5 out of the 8 products but I could surprise myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment