Thursday 26 August 2010

Product Wishlist - Naked

This is another product wishlist off another brand which contains no nasty things: parabens, SLS, petrochemicals and phthalates. This brand is Naked!

I first became aware of Naked after seeing it in Boots but I never really took much notice of it until recently. I tried their hand wash and didn't really like it, it was far too gloopy for my liking but that could be because it isn't full of rubbish like the stuff mentioned above.

Naked do quite a wide range of products: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, handwash etc. So here's my list:

1. White Ginger body wash - £3.99
2. Detox Deep Cleanse shampoo - £3.99
3. Sensitive shampoo - £3.99
4. Detox Deep Cleanse Conditioner - £3.99
5. Sensitive Conditioner - £3.99
6. Orange Blossom body wash - £3.99
7. Coco de Mer Body Wash - £3.99
8. Sea Minerals Salt Scrub - £6.99
(Images from: Naked Online)

Naked is available (as far as I'm aware) to buy online on their website and at Boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment