Wednesday 18 August 2010

Review - Body Shop Rainforest Haircare

The Rainforest haircare range is new at The Body Shop. The range consists of shampoo, conditioner, hair butter, detangling spray and a few brushes and prices start from £2 up to £8.

The range doesn't contain parabens, colourants or silicones so it's very good for you. Considering this the prices of the shampoo/conditioner are £2 for 60ml, £4 for 250ml and £6 for 400ml which I think is quite reasonable.

This review is focused on conditioner for oily hair. I've been using this on and off for a few weeks now and I am really pleased with the results. The constancy is thicker than other conditioner and it's colour is the same as the bottle, a kind of greenish grey, but a little does go a long way. It left my hair manageable, silky and feeling fresh.

This range is currently on buy one get on half price which makes it really affordable to try but I would buy this again even if it wasn't on offer.

As this product is so good it makes me wonder why their Banana shampoo is 25% 'bad' stuff. Read my post on that here.

Has anyone else tried this new range? If so what did you think?

1 comments:

o said...

I've tried the moisture set and I really like it. It's very rich and thick, perfect for my very dry hair. I am also using the hair butter too and I can see the difference!

Post a Comment