Saturday 7 August 2010

Review: Everyday Minerals

A few weeks ago I won a blog competition on Story of My Life Squared to win a mineral blusher of my choice from Everyday Minerals.

I never really got the hype about mineral make-up, ok so I know it's better for your skin but apart from that it doesn't really appeal and the colours seem really boring.

So when I found out I had won I went onto the Everyday Minerals website to choose my colour and oh my gosh, I was so spoilt for choice! In the end I tried to pick a colour which was similar to Benefit's Dandelion powder which I had wanted to try.


So I finally chose Best Friends. This is a more of a dusky pink which is matte but I find that it gives you a healthy glow.

(Left: brushed on, Right: block colour)

Overall I'm surprised at the quality and love the effect it gives you. I'll defiantly wear this through winter to give me that 'healthy pink cheek' look!

I would buy from them and I'm sure this pot is going to last me ages. But, Everyday Minerals is an American company, Booooo! But they do post internationally, Yeeeeeey! Check out their selection of products: blusher, eyeshadow, make-up base, powder, concealer and much more.

Oh, and before I forget, I thought this was super cool, when you take the lid off only half of the plastic inside has holes in where the powder comes out and there is a plastic sliding half moon which slides over them so you don't waste any. Simple idea but it impressed me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment