Sunday 8 August 2010

Review: Vichy Normaderm

I managed to get hold of 2 Vichy Normaderm samples, 1 of Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care face cream and 1 of the cleansing gel wash. These are for combination/oily skin, my skin is combination.

I'm going to review the one which I was most impressed with which was the face cream.

(Image from: Vichy)

I have only used this for 2 days, mainly because the sample size is a tiny 3ml, but straight away I was seriously impressed with it.

It was a light texture and sank into my skin immediately and left it matte, silky and very very soft. The only bad thing is that it smells like a mens aftershave which my boyfriend wears! But luckily I like this smell so it's not off putting at all, even though it is a slightly weird fragrance for a face cream!

I would buy this in a full size and I think I'll do that when my current face cream runs out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment