Tuesday 3 August 2010

Summer favourites

When the seasons starts to change from dark, wet, depressing winter through to sunny, dry, scorching summer so does my make-up.

In winter I tend to wear quite alot of make-up to try to perk me up and because I have pale skin I need something with abit of colour to make me look 'alive' and not washed out.

This summer I have been using the following products:
L-R: Hawaiian Tropic factor 30 face suncream, No7 tinted moisturiser in fair (SPF 15), N07 shine free make up base, N07 clear lash and brow perfecter (I've used this alot which is why it's now a rather off-putting colour), Benefit one hot minute powder and Benefit Sugarbomb powder.

I like to go for a more natural look which is why I wear tinted moisturiser over my factor 30 suncream and shine free make up base, then I apply a face powder and then finally my clear mascara.

Which products do you use for summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment