Thursday 23 September 2010

Next christmas wishlist!

This is my first proper post in ages! I finished work early so thought I'd do a quick post tonight and then hopefully tomorrow I'll schedule some posts as I have a rare day off!

So I popped onto Next's website and they had their christmas stuff on! I'm not too bothered about the new clothes as I don't need any but for christmas I'm asking for Next vouchers so I can get stuff for the house and I've seen loads of stuff I want. So here is my wishlist......

'Tis the season to be jolly words tree - £12


Festive tumblers - £8


Festive mug set - £7


Ceramic cake stand - £12


Scottie dog doorstop - £12


I could have posted a load more things but this post would have been a mile long!

Have you seen the new collection? Have you got your eye on anything?

4 comments:

Jess said...

There are some great things there. I can't wait to get my own little place so I can get some pretty things like this. :)

xo

Karla said...

@ Jess - I agree they're all so pretty! Makes me wish I had a bigger house so I could buy more! xx

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking my doggie deserves a lovely new bowl for Chrimbo!

Pinkhair said...

OMG i sooooo need that cake stand!!! thanks for sharing xxxhttp://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment