Wednesday 1 September 2010

Product use up

Once again it's the beginning of another month, where is 2010 going?, so it's time for my product use up feature.

Products I have left from last months are:
  • Handlicious hand scrub
  • Soap and Glory sit tight
  • L'Occitane verbena body gel
  • Soap and Glory Spa blueberry thrill body butter

And from the previous month:
  • Toni and Guy brunette blow dry spray
I'll keep these on a roll over product use up so next month fingers crossed I'll have used up a few of them!

So back to this month I'm going to finish these products:


  • L'Occitane red rice cleanser
  • Soap and Glory greatest scrub
  • Avon senses reflection shower gel
  • Organic Surge face wash
  • L'Occitane citrus verbena shower gel
  • L'Occitane shea butter foot cream
  • Avon planet spa eye cream
I'm quite sure that I should finish off all these products this month and of course I'll keep working on the ones from the last 2 months!

3 comments:

nicoletta said...

Wow you have lots to use up, ive just been writing a post for tomorrow about using things up too.
What do you think of the red rice cleanser?

Karla said...

I really like it. I use 1 small pump on a sponge and wet it until it starts to foam and it really does cleanse your skin. I started this bottle in february and I've still got quite abit left even though I use it every day. The toner is also nice, but I've finished that already! And so is the moisturiser but that only lasts about a month using it morning and night

Pinkhair said...

Hi im a new follower....i love loccitane too and the foot cream is to die for..im sure you wont have trouble using that up. I noticed your reading a Sophie Kinsella book...are they good? saw it in the bookshop the other day xx
http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment