Thursday 28 October 2010

Haul

On sunday I went shopping with my mum and thought I'd share with you what I bought.


Next
Pandora style necklace and bracelet - £10 each
Earrings - £3.50
The necklace and bracelet are for my mum for christmas


Tumblers - £8 (set of 4)
They are really big tumblers and are good value for the money


Mugs - £7 (set of 4)


Primark
Reindeer slippers - £4


Asda
White fleece £14
This is so warm, perfect for this chilly weather we're experiencing


Books - 2 for £7
'The christmas cookie club' by Ann Pearlman and 'The book of tomorrow' by Cecelia Ahern.
I've never read any books by either of these authors so thought I'd give these a go


Marks and Spencers
Magnolia fragranced pillows, floral shower gels & matching floral scented talcum powders - £5 each (3 for 2)
These are for my grandma for christmas as she loves thing like this


Polar bear decoration - £2.50 (also on 3 for 2)

I couldn't resist this! He's so cute!


I think this almost finishes my christmas shopping, just have a few more things to get. Are you super organised like me and almost finished your shopping?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omgggg Polar bear decoration!!! SOO CUTEE!!

Karla said...

He is super cute! When I saw it I had to buy it! xx

Post a Comment