Monday 18 October 2010

Non surgery cosmetic procedures

I have previously done another post on this which can be found here, but all the products featured were rather pricey so when reading through a mountain of magazines a friend gave me I came across Nip + Fab.

Nip + Fab (available from Harvey Nichols and Boots) was created by the same person who created Rodial but in comparison their prices are at opposite ends of the spectrum and obviously they are both cheaper than going under the knife.

Like most people I'm a bit self conscious about my body, being a size 16-18 I'm not a skinny minny like most people and do have wobbly bits which I would love to tone up and slowly I'm being sucked into the 'wonder creams/lotions/potions' philosophy.



Tummy Fix - £18.95 (100ml)

Tummy Fix claims to help burn fat whilst toning the tummy area and has been found to reduce the area around the stomach by 2.5cm in a single month, wow!


Cellulite Fix - £17.95 (150ml)

This gels helps to sculpt and shape whilst caffeine helps to burn fat whilst indian formskolin helps to activate microcirculation.


Bust Fix - £15.95 (100ml)

(Images from: Boots.com)

This is a serum which supports lipid deposition, reshapes, plumps, smooths and firms the bust and decollete.


In a few weeks I'm going on a big shopping trip so I'll pop into Boots to get these to try because they are affordable and until the 2nd of November they are available as a part of their 3 for 2 skincare offer, hopefully they'll be in stock as I gather there has been difficulty getting hold of them due to them selling out. Currently these are sold out on Boots.com.

Has anyone tried these products or, like me, are you tempted to give them a whirl?

0 comments:

Post a Comment