Monday 18 October 2010

The week that was....

This week has been a weird one. Been feeling up and down about stuff and well ready for my week off next week!
  • I've been putting off doing my housework this week, I don't really want to spend my day off doing housework so I've been saving it all to do this weekend
  • I've been feeling really exhausted so have been going to bed at 8pm and falling asleep before 9 which is really unlike me so I must have been tired
  • I still haven't seen much of the BF and he's now moaning that he's feeling ill and tired but won't listen to me saying that it's because he's working too much. One day he will listen!
  • I went out last night for the first time in a year! I wasn't going to go as I'm skint but I decided at 5.30 to go and didn't get in until 2am this morning so I'm feeling a little tired today
  • And what's the perfect way to perk myself up? Doing my housework! 2 loads of washing done, hoovering done, washing up, ironing, change the bed and cleaning the bathroom all still to be done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment