Sunday 31 October 2010

The week that was....

This week has been pretty boring. Working lots, yet again. Not that I'm complaining because I need the pennies! So other than that what have I been up to this week...
  • I was given my work hours up to christmas, which made me realise how soon it is! And some weeks I'm working 7/8 days in a row without a day off, I'd better get all my sleep in now!
  • This week on my design team challenge was bonfire night which I was really struggling to find inspiration for. But years and years ago I bought some firework spritzer inks which came in very useful with this one (crafting post coming soon!)
  • The BF got caught speeding again, naughty naughty! And it was in a lorry! He had a clean license for a whole of 6 months after his other points were taken off! Serves him right! Silly boy!
  • And the clocks went back an hour this morning which is good as it's been pitch black getting up this last week which doesn't do anything to motivate you to get out of bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment