Friday 5 November 2010

What I did with my Sanctuary OOTW...

A couple of weeks ago Boots had this Sanctuary set as their offer of the week. It was £19 reduced from £40.


I wasn't really bothered about the goodies you got inside, I wanted the box to use as make up storage because my make up table looked like this.....


A mess. In the morning I have very little time to get ready so sometimes hunting through this mess if a bit of a nightmare. So with the help of the Sanctuary box my make up table now looks like this....


Ahhh much better! So what have I put inside it?


In the bottom drawer I only have my Benefit Confessions of a Concealerholic.


In the middle drawer I have concealers, mineral foundation, primers and powders. As you can see there is still loads of room left for more make up goodies!

And in the little top drawers I have eyeshadows, eyeshadow applicators, eyelash curlers, nail file, pencil sharpener and a foundation sponge.

Oh and on top of the box is my container with my make-up brushes in, my clock, tissues, mug with odd liners in and my kabuki brushes.

I love this box and am so glad I bought it!

Did you manage to get your hands on one of these? What have you used the box for?

1 comments:

NicolaCosmeticsmile-x said...

Looks great! I love mine and I love that its orange haha!! and the products inside are gorgeous too I adore the shower cap! x

Post a Comment