Monday 13 December 2010

December crafting post

This is the last crafting post I'll be doing this year so there are a few more cards on here than usual which I post on my other blog and on Pear Tree Designs where I am a member of their design team.

Card 1: Shaker card
(glitter/beads/confetti behind a sheet of acetate)

Card 2: Colourful
(no dark boring colours)

Card 3: Sketch design
(had to use this layout)

Card 4: Winter Wonderland

Card 5: Christmas

So there we are, my last cards of 2010! I will be continuing my design team duties next year so will continue to post monthly updates on here.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

These are fab hun! How do you colour them in? When i was into crafting I really wanted some Copic markers but they are mega expensive and plus now my hobby is makeup! ha ha x

Karla said...

I use Letraset promarkers which are also quite expensive but if you shop around on the net you can pick up some quite cheaply (well cheap for promarkers!) xx

Post a Comment