Thursday 27 January 2011

Paul's Boutique handbag dupes

I received my new Next Directory catalogue a few weeks ago as whilst browsing through the handbag section I came across 3 bags which were dead ringers for some by Paul's Boutique, but at a cheaper price. I've found the closest colours and patterns as I could to show you the comparison.


 Bag one.


Next - Zebra Flap Over Bag - £40


PB - Penelope bag - £55


Bag two.


Next - Black Patent Workwear Bag - £20


PB - Maisy Large - £61


Bag three.


Next - Camel Quilt Holdall Bag - £38


PB - Amy Bag - £50


So after looking at these would you still shell out for a Paul's Boutique bag when you can get a dupe at Next?

2 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

love them all but the second one is gorgeous!! x

Karla said...

@..R May A.. - I agree, I love the second one too. It looks so classic and stylish x

Post a Comment