Monday 17 January 2011

PTD - Challenges 31 and 32

I previously used my other blog for my design team (DT) posts but I'm going to change to using this blog as it has more followers. So my monthly crafting post is now scrapped and instead I'll be posting a new challenge every monday (hopefully!)


Challenge 31 - Make a card using circles.
First up is last weeks challenge. I never got round to adding this to my blog so I'm going to add it on here first.



Challenge 32 - Free for all.
Do anything you want!


To take part in this challenge design and make a card and submit it on the Pear Tree Designs blog challenge page before 4pm on sunday.


Good Luck!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Karla, what a surprise that is.
Lovely cards for your second card, very scenic.
Claire xxx

Post a Comment