Tuesday 25 January 2011

Review - Soap & Glory Sit Tight

I’m currently going through an anti cellulite lotions and potions stage so when Soap and Glory brought out their Sit Tight cream last year I bought it straight away. It is a little pricier than what I would normal pay as it’s £14.99 but I was drawn in by the shiny silver tube and funky packaging.



Sit Tight is formulated specially for the lower body,hence he word ‘sit’. It works by the user sitting and it contains a special PRESSOCAPSULAR FIRM-SYSTEM which contains 27-33% caffeine which is know to firm and drain excess fluid.  This is aided by heat created by the user sitting (hence it's name) which will help to eliminate cellulite on the legs, thighs and bums!



It does say to use this every morning but I mainly used it at night before going to bed. It’s quite a thick consistency but it sinks into the skin quickly and doesn’t feel sticky after. It did warm up quite abit which feels strange at first but then you don’t really notice it.
I’ve used the whole tube of this and in the end I did notice abit of a difference on my thighs, they seemed smoother but I didn’t really see a reduction in cellulite. After previously using Slim Wear, also by Soap and Glory, I prefer that (review here).


I wouldn’t buy Sit Tight again but I would suggest it for other people to try, maybe when it’s on offer!

Oh and it's available from Boots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment