Wednesday 16 February 2011

Haul - Make up

Just before christmas my mum's friend gave me some make-up which she couldn't use as they irritated her eyes so this is a quick post showing what she gave me.


Une eyeshadow - £9.29
Maxfactor Masterpiece silver cream eyeshadow - £6.99
Barry M silver metallic liquid eyeliner - £4.79
Barry M blue metallic liquid eyeliner - £4.79
Barry M pink liquid eyeliner - £4.79


Une is a fairly newish brand which is available in Superdrug and Boots where 98-100% of the ingredients used are derived from natural origins and the products are free from mineral oils, genetically modified organisms, artificial colours and synthetic fragrances. But when I looked on the back of the eyeshadow I was intrigued to see it was actually made by Bourjois!



Have you used any of these? What do you think?

1 comments:

Olivia said...

My friend has une eyeshadow but ive never used it

Post a Comment