Monday 7 March 2011

Review - Bliss Fat Girl Sleep

I've been using this for about 2 months and finished the tub last week. As it is £32.50 for a 6oz tub I was abit dubious about buying it but I got it for £19 in the sale last year at ASOS!



It is a thick, lilac colour cream and you massage it into your thighs for 20-30 seconds every night. I admit I haven't used this each day but I have used it at least 5 days out of the week.



So the results? Yes my legs look less dimply and smoother which is great as I'm going to center parcs on the 18th and I'll be required to wear a swimsuit (scary stuff!) but would I buy it again? Well in all honesty I found the results very similar to when I used Soap & Glory's Slimwear which is only £9.45 for a tube (review here). With this in mind I wouldn't buy Fat Girl Sleep again and would opt for the cheaper alternative of Slimwear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment