Saturday 2 April 2011

New cosmetic launches - March

 Ok, so I'm a tad late with this post but it is only just April so I think it's still alright to post! So this is another post to show some of the new products in self selection cosmetics.


17

Nail Xtras crackle top coat (1 colour) - £3.99
Supreme Shine nail polish (15 colours) - £3.99


 Collection 2000

Lock n Hold lipgloss (6 shades) - £2.99
Ultimate Fix 3-in-1 foundation, concealer and powder (3 shades) - £4.99


Maxfactor
 False Lash Effect Fusion mascara - £11.99


Models Own

Models Own Pro polish (41 colours) - £8.00


No7




Poppy King limited edition lipgloss (7 shades) - £11.00
Poppy King limited edition lip stick (7 shades) - £12.00


Revlon

Just Bitten lipstain (7 shades) - £7.99
Scented nail polish (8 colours) - £6.29


So has any of these caught your eye? Or have you already bought something featured here? What did you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a look at the Models Own pro range and I wan't really impressed with the colours. I also looked at the Revlon scented nail polish and again the colours didn't grab me. I'm not really convinced about having scented nails I guess I'm too old for that! lol

Karla said...

I have the dark green revlon scented polish, got it because I liked the colour rather than the fact that it smells, which it does for like a couple of hours and then it's just like normal polish x

Post a Comment