Tuesday 19 April 2011

Review - Toni & Guy firm hold hairspray

Boots often have some great deals on the Toni & Guy range, currently there is a 3 for £10 offer on across all products. I have only ever bought a handful of Toni & Guy products including the firm hold hairspray.

Normally I buy Boots Essentials natural hold unperfumed hairspray but decided to give the Toni & Guy one a go.


This is £5.61 for a 250ml can (it's well worth taking up the 3 for £10 offer) and I had high hopes for it but they were quickly dashed.

I found that it was quite sticky and left my hair rigid, yes I know it's a firm hold hairspray but it left my hair way too firm. The nozzle also got blocked up really easily. I have never used a hairspray where this happened and it is a right pain when I'm rushing around in the morning.

Overall I think if you had short hair this product would be perfect for you but for me who has shoulder length hair it didn't cut it. I wouldn't buy it again but I would recommend it to others who I thought it would be suitable for.

Has anyone else used this? What did you think to it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment