Sunday 24 April 2011

Review - Witch Cosmetics

I bought the Witch anti-belmish skin clearing primer and anti-blemish tinted moisturiser about a 3 weeks ago when I was suffering from a really bad breakout of spots.


The primer (£6.99) is in a pump top bottle which gives out a measure amount so there's little wastage and it's really hygienic as you're not putting your fingers in a pot when touching your blemished skin so bacteria won't be passed on.


One pump is all you need to cover your face (amount shown in the photo up there ^ ). It has a smooth texture and dries on the skin quickly. I would be happy to just use this alone without make up on the top.

The tinted moisturiser (£5.99) comes in 3 shades, fair, medium and dark, and I got the medium shade. When I opened it I was shocked at how dark it was compared to the coloured circle on the front on the tube. 


I was sure it was going to be far too dark for me but once rubbed and blended in it is a perfect match!


It gives a good coverage and leaves a light natural looking finish.

Both these products are anti-bacterial and they did help to clear up my skin. I stopped using them for a few days and my skin did break out again so they did obviously help to clear my skin.

I would buy both of these products again and I would also love to try the pressed powder (£4.99) in the range. There's also a redness relief moisturiser (£6.99) which would be good for someone who suffers from acne rather than the odd hormonal breakout like me.

These are available from Boots, Superdrug, other leading pharmacies and supermarkets.

2 comments:

Miss A said...

Ooh these products sound lovely. Might buy them as well - tired of heavy foundations and this sounds great (the tinted moisturiser I mean).

xo

Karla said...

@Miss A - Tinted moisturisers are great for the summer as they let your skin breath abit more than foundations. I'll certainly be wearing this one alot more in the coming months x

Post a Comment