Monday 23 May 2011

EOTD - L'Oreal and Maybelline

I haven't done one of these before because I'm no good at all these fancy eye shadow techniques, I just apply one colour and then abit of mascara! I should really play around more and get into watching YouTube tutorials!

So here is my first EOTD:


Not very adventurous but I wear this colour all the time. It's great to wear for any occasion.


So what did I use:
Eyeshadow - L'Oreal Real Silver holographic
Eyeliner - Maybelline gel liner
Mascara - L'Oreal waterproof Telescopic in black

Also you may notice from the ginormous photos, yes I agree they are quite scary, I don't wear mascara on my lower lashes, does anyone else just wear it on their top ones like me? I'm not sure why I don't but I don't think I ever have, I suppose it's just one of those things!

Hope you enjoyed this change in post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment