Wednesday 4 May 2011

Haul - Clothes, shoes and more!

The last couple of days I've been shopping to get some things for my new job as I don't have a uniform. But of course I got a few more things too!

Next Clearance
Spotty top - £6 (was £14)



Clarks
Regatta coat - £20 (was £36)


Shoes - £31.99 (was £54.99)



Boots
Maybelline eyestudio eyeshadow - £6.99
Revlon colorstay eyeshadows - £7.99
Maybelline gel liner - £7.99
All cosmetics are currently on 3 for 2 so I got the Maybelline eyeshadow free!



 The Works
Books - 3 for £5



Asda
Cream top - £6



Wilkinsons
Mini drawer unit - £2.45


This was an absolute bargain! I have a bigger one which I used for my make up and thought this little one would be perfect to keep my lipsticks and hair grips and bobbles in.


I have another shopping trip coming up next week to get a few more bits that I need and then I'll be sorted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment