Tuesday 31 May 2011

Haul - Naked Body Care

Yes I bought the £8 Groupon for £20 off an order at Naked Body Care as I thought it would be a great opportunity to buy somethings which are on my wishlist and my order arrived this afternoon! And I have to add it was beautifully packaged:




What I ordered:
Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - £3.99
Clear Anti-Dandruff Conditioner - £3.99
Looking Good Soothing Eye Gel - £7.49
Up Tone Girl Gentle Toner - £4.49
Perfect Getaway Cream Cleanser - £4.49
Blinkingly Lovely Eye Make-up Remover - £4.49

The make-up remover, eye gel and the shampoo and conditioner are all new products and I'm really excited to try the anti-dandruff ones as I am trying to find a good paraben and SLS free product to control my scalp eczema.

I will review all of these once I've used them!

Did you buy the Groupon, what did you buy? Which Naked products would you recommend?

2 comments:

LadyBugSays ... said...

Argh, I must of missed this Groupon deal :( Sounds amazing, you got a fab selection of products :)

Karla said...

@LadyBugSays - Oh no, it was a good deal. I think it went really well so hopefully they'll do some more x

Post a Comment