Wednesday 25 May 2011

Review - Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body scrub

Yes another Soap & Glory review! And yet another product rave! This time I'm reviewing their Sugar Crush body scrub. I was slightly apprehensive about using this as it is a sugar scrub and in previous experience sugar scrubs left me feeling exfoliated but sticky, ewww! But this one was different.


It contains smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains so you can imagine it does give you a proper good exfoliation!


It is quite thick in texture and you need very little, I use it with exfoliating gloves so I really do use a little amount. Also with the sweet lime it smells gorgeous and the smell lasts after you've got out of the bath/shower which I love.

My legs which had been very dry due to me neglecting them and not moisturising were crying out for a good scrub and this left them feeling lovely and smooth. I have already recommended this to several friends and at £9.45 for 450ml it is slightly better value than the other Soap & Glory scrubs.

Has anyone else tried this? Or have I persuaded you to give it a go?

4 comments:

Kendall said...

Love it Karla!
Sugar Crush is in my top 5! It's an awesome quick fix for lush legs, but I love how the bathroom is sweetly scented long after I'm out!
x Kendall
S&G HQ - London

a!k0 said...

Ooo this looks lush, I need a body scrub now..i hope you liked it! It looks sweet :D

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I really like it too, it smells refreshing like a cocktail and and you can give yourself a vigorous scrubbing.

Karla said...

@Kendall - Thanks for your comment! The scent really is divine, and unlike other products it actually smells the same when you use it as it does in the tub as some others smell completely different & synthetic x

@Alk0 - You should definitely try it, it's amazing! x

@Skin Scrubs - Mmmm it does smell like a cocktail, will love to use it in the summer months x

Post a Comment