Sunday 5 June 2011

Favourite products - Haircare

After doing my post on products which I regret buying I thought it would be a good idea to show you all which products I love and repurchase time and time again. I've split these posts up into categories so today it's the turn of haircare.


Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist - £5.89 (200ml)
I've bought this for as long as I can remember, simply spray onto wet or dry hair before styling and it protects against heat damage.

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Glistening Straightening Balm - £6.19 (75ml)
I struggled to find a price for this on the internet but I think it's about £6.19. Again I've bought this for years and you rub a small amount of product into your damp hair before drying it and it gives it shine, sparkle and lovely straight hair!

Boots Essentials unperfumed natural hold hairspray - £1.62 (450ml)
Simply the best hairspray I've used. I try other brands but always go back to this one. It's non-sticky, lasts all day and brushes out easily.

Avon Advanced Techniques Oxygenating Scalp Treatment - £5.00 (150ml)
This is now discontinued but a similar product has taken it's place which I've yet to buy. I use this to help control the eczema on my scalp and it does. It's a mousse like product and I used 2 pumps and apply to my scalp before drying my hair.

Batiste dry shampoo - £2.35 (150ml)
I first bought this when I went to uni as I thought it might be quite useful for if I get up late and don't have time to wash my hair. Needless to say that was 5 years ago and I love it even more! It's a saviour for my slightly greasy hair and refreshes it in no time at all!

So there we have it my most purchased haircare products. Are there any which you swear by? If so pop them in the comments below!


Stockists
Lee Stafford, Boots Essentials -  Boots
Batiste - Boots and Superdrug
Avon Advanced Techniques - Avon

0 comments:

Post a Comment