Sunday 19 June 2011

My first day in my new job!

On Monday I started my new job so I thought I'd show you what was in my, my make-up bag, what make up I wore and what outfit I decided on!

What's in my handbag?


I'm using the same Kipling handbag that I showed in my previous what's in my bag post. This is the Cerys bag and is available from QVC (item number: 150719) and Kipling online. This colour doesn't seem to be available though.


Tissues
Good luck angel
Carex anti-bacterial hand gel
Hairbrush
Hair elastic
Pens


Diary
Glasses and case
Umbrella


What else?


Sure deodorant
Hairspray
Make-up bag (L'Occitane free gift)
Tablets: anti-histamines, aspirin and Nurofen migrane pain


What's in my make-up bag?


My make-up bag is the little L'Occitane one which was a free gift a couple of years back. What's in it?

Fresh breath spray
Cherry Coke lipbalm
Chilli Pepper mirror
Lipsticks - Mac, No7 and 17
L'Oreal face powder
Little pot with mineral concealer in
No7 eyeshadow blend and contour brush
No7 nail file and case
L'Occitane Fleur Cherie hand cream


What make-up did I wear?


Back row:
Witch primer
Everyday Minerals sunlight colour corrector
Une mineral foundation
Wet n Wild mineral foundation

Middle row:
Benefit Thrrrob blusher
L'Oreal holographic Real Silver eyeshadow

Front row:
L'Oreal Lash Architect waterproof mascara


Sorry the photo's of the make-up are really quite bad


What did I wear?


To go with the black trousers I'm wearing I decided on this cute peter pan collar top from Next. This was £14 which I thought was great value.


I also invested in a pair of comfy shoes from Clarks.


So after my first week on monday I hated it but I was just training all day and reading loads of information so it was really boring but now I'm the hang of everything so I'm quite liking it!

2 comments:

Lipstick And... said...

Glad you are liking it hun and all is going well x

Karla said...

@DebDobDoorNob - Thanks hun :-)

Post a Comment