Wednesday 1 June 2011

Product use up

Another month has gone so it's time for my product use up update. If you read last months post, which coincidentally can be found here, you'd have seen that I had a very successful month but May was still quite good as I used up ten products.


L'Oreal Elnett hairspray
Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 one step cleanser
L'Occitane cherry blossom shower gel
Good Things miracle mattifier moisturiser
The Body Shop seaweed toner


Avon senses shower gel
No7 eye make up remover

Ren Micro Polish Cleanser
Soft & Gentle deodorant
Batiste dry shampoo

Eek so we're now in June, blimey it's flying by, so on my next product use up I'll do a more in depth review of how I'm doing as I'll be at my half way point of my challenge!

If you're taking part in this challenge how are you doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment