Thursday 16 June 2011

She's got her lipstick on...da da dum

First of all I apologise for the use of Jedward's lyrics for this post's title, yes I am slightly ashamed of myself!

So as the title suggests this post is about lipstick. Other than nail polish lipstick is my vice. I probably don't have anywhere near as many as some of you but I think 10 is quite enough for me! And as you'll see many of the shades are practically the same!


L-R:
No 7 Limited Edition: Grace - £10.00
No 7 Sheer Temptation: Attract - £10.00
17 Mirror Shine: Belle - £4.59
17 Mirror Shine: Sugar Daddy - £4.59
17 Mirror Shine: Flirtini - £4.59


Swatches in the same order as above


L-R:
Mac: Midimauve - £13.50
L'Oreal Color Riche Naturals: Nude 235 - £8.19
Benefit: La La Land - Discontinued, can't find a price
Avon Sheer Minerals: Smooth Berry - can't find a price, around £8
Avon Sheer Minerals: Smooth Nude - can't find a price, around £8


Swatches in the same order as above


A quick low down for them:
My favourites: No 7 Grace and 17 Belle
Natural look: L'Oreal Color Riche Naturals
Glossy finish: No 7 Sheer Temptation and 17 Sugar Daddy
Block colour: Benefit La La Land and 17 Flirtini
Sheer finish: Avon smooth minerals


Have you got any of these? What's your favourite lipstick?

2 comments:

Miss Blogitis said...

Ive got the Mirror Shine in Belle, I really love it! It's really similar to my own lip colour so its a great everyday shade! Great post xx

cotton2 said...

i havent got any of them but ive got the mirror shine in Beehive. Ive been meaning to pick up more colours. hhmmmmm
Cotton2 <3

Post a Comment