Thursday 11 August 2011

Part 4 - Ghosts of perfumes present

Next up in my mini series is which perfumes I'm currently wearing and loving. I have to admit I don't wear perfume that often as I'm not supposed to wear it for work (I work in a hospital) but I do have quite a few bottles!


L'Elixir Hypnotic Poison - Christian Dior


Notes: Liquorice, Star Anise, Jasmine, Vanilla


Taj Sunset - Escada


Top notes: Blood Orange, Nectarine, Mango
Middle notes: Lotus, Raspberry, Waterlily, Star Apple
Base notes: Coconut, Sandalwood, Musk


DKNY Delicious Candy Apple - DKNY


Top notes: Lime, Granny Smith Apple, Raspberry
Middle notes: Magnolia, Peony, Sweet Notes
Base notes: Coca Cola


Which perfumes are you currently wearing and which types do you prefer? Personally I love fruity, sweet scents, any recommendations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment