Sunday 7 August 2011

The week that was....

So my week off has flown by but I've been quite productive.

Monday I took my friend to Nandos for her birthday. She'd never been before so I took her as I'm always going on about how amazing it is!

Tuesday me and and mum went to York on a little shopping trip! It was nice to go and have a reasonable amount of money to spend rather than only £20. My haul post can be found here! I also arranged to have my windscreen chip fixed but when the Autoglass man put the resin in it cracked even more so I had to have a full replacement which got done on Thursday.

I did loads of packing this week and almost everything is now packed, just got to take some stuff to the tip and finish packing the stuff I'm using and then I'm done.

I also had a really exciting email about taking part in a blogger series on a website which is, well, really exciting! And I also had an email asking me to do a guest post for an amazing blog but I'll tell you more about that nearer the time. Needless to say I was very honored to be asked!

And I'm not going to do a whole blog post on it but I also picked up Septembers mags with the free gifts: Marie Clare (Ciate nail polish and Dove conditioner), Elle (Mavala nail polish) and Red (Balance Me shower Gel).




And finally this an article that was on Yahoo! comparing branded and non-branded beauty products, click here to have a read.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love nandos its amazing!

shel xx

Post a Comment