Sunday 14 August 2011

The week that was....

I wasn't going to write a post this week as my internet was meant to be cut off on Friday as I'm moving but as it's still on (this is a scheduled post by the way, written yesterday) I thought I'd do a quick one.

So yes today is moving day, I've got most of my stuff out, there's just my bed and last miunte stuff to pack and some random odd bits and then I've got to clean it. I'm going to have a busy week next week as I have to unpack and I'm starting work at 8am everyday so that will mean 5.30am alarms and I'm working my last saturday too, phew! And I'm meant to be going out saturday night. At this rate it'll be lucky if I can stay awake long enough!

A while ago I used an anti-cellulite product by Dead Sea Source (I think the range is now discontinued) and I was really impressed with it but to my horror it was no longer available in Boots. Today, well it'll be yesterday now, I nipped into Savers as I was down that end of town and it was in there! And it was at the bargain price of £1.99 instead of £6.99 or whatever it was! I would recommend people try this if they're looking for a similar product. A photo of the product can be found on the second picture down on this post.

I've scheduled a few posts for the next couple of weeks as I'm not sure when I'll be able to write as I'm going to be rather busy so I hope you'll enjoy reading them and I will be reading all your comments but may be slow in replying.

Finally I was featured as a guest blogger on Sabrina's blog. To read the post click here:

 Have a fab week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment