Tuesday 13 September 2011

Review - Dr Organics pomegranate skin lotion

Dr Organic's isn't one of those well known brands, in fact I hadn't heard of it until a couple of years ago when I was trying to find brands which didn't use parabens and SLS in their products. I hadn't bought anything from the range until last christmas when I got given a set which contained pomegranate shower gel and skin lotion (body lotion).


Pomegranate is rich in anti-oxidants and has anti-aging properties. I used the shower gel a while ago and was impressed with it but have only just started the body lotion.


It is of a slightly thicker consistency than a lotion but it's not as thick as a butter. But with this in mind it does sink into the skin quickly and leaves it feeling soft and moisturised.

I'm really impressed with the Dr Organics products and would try more of the range. Have you tried anything, what did you think of the products?

Oh and Dr Organics is available from Holland and Barrett and the body lotion is £7.19 for 200ml.

0 comments:

Post a Comment