Saturday 15 October 2011

New Guy Kremer professional salon range

I have to admit that I hadn't heard of Guy Kremer before receiving this press release and a few samples kindly sent to me. So who is Guy?


Guy Kremer is an internationally renowned hairdresser and he has just launched a brand new range of haircare products: Guy Kremer, Professional Salon Style.



I received the Repair and Replenish Cleanser and Rebalancer (conditioner) and the Perfume and Gloss Spray.

Repair and Replenish Cleanser and Rebalancer - £6.95 each
I liked this product, it left my hair feeling soft, manageable and shiny but the next day my hair looked and felt slightly greasy. I passed this onto my mum who really likes it and it leaves her hair feeling really nice.

Perfume and Gloss Spray - £8.95
This is really perfumed, in fact it's a little too strong for my liking. It did gloss my hair and make it look shiny, but I think less in more is the key to this product.

Overall....
After trying all three of these products I don't think I would repurchase any of them. I did like the results but there are just other products on the market which suit my hair better. 

Guy's range is available from Ideal World Shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment