Sunday 2 October 2011

Project 10 Pan

Since last year I have been doing Product Use Up where I'm trying to use up my huge stash of products but now I'm also going to concentrate on my stash of make-up. Compared to some people my make-up collection is reasonably small but when I tend to use the same products day in day out and some hardly get used I'm going to try to use up as much as I can by then end of the year.

My make-up storage which is inside my wardrobe

Inside my Sanctuary unit
Top left hand drawer - hardly used products
Top right hand drawer - everyday products
Second drawer - eye products
Bottom drawer - blushers

Odds and ends 
Mascaras and lip products

So as the post's title suggests I want to use up at least 10 of these products by the end of the year. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Stevista said...

Good luck!! You can do it :) Have you decided which products you'll try to use up? x

maddie said...

your set up looks cool - i love that sanctury unit type thing :)

maddie xx
http://vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

Karla said...

@Vintage Beauty - I love the sanctuary unit too, great for make-up storage! x

@Stavroula - No haven't set myself a goal of finishing specific products, just going to try to use up as much as I can, but I have loads of little sample containers with blushers in so hopefully I'll work my way through those x

Post a Comment