Sunday 9 October 2011

The week that was...

On Friday night me and my friend Laura went to see Russell Kane and it was AMAZING! I've never laughed so much in my life! And he even admitted that he didn't perform any tour material it was all improv, off the cuff stuff which made it ever better! We decided we are definitely going to see him again, he's on somewhere else near us in December, so tempted to book tickets! If he's performing anywhere near you I shout at you BOOK TICKETS!! You won't be disappointed.


And a couple of purchases, I got my first Beauty Box on friday from Feel Unique and here is what I got:



Burberry Body perfume
Crabtree & Evelyn handcream
Bliss foaming face wash
Tigi straight blowdry balm
Orly nail polish
Caudalie radiance day fluid

And I also took advantage of the free L'Occitane handcreams with this months Marie Claire magazine and I got shade 3 of the Kate Moss and Rimmel lipsticks:


Hope you've all had a fab week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment