Friday 11 November 2011

Christmas shopping

I've done most of my christmas shopping already, I've just got a few more bits to get but here's what I have bought already.

Asda
 N-Spa shower and bath gels - £5 each (was £6)


Thorntons and Marks and Spencer
 
Thorntons - Cupcake chocolates - £4.99 each (3 for 2)
M&S - Reed diffuser - £15
M&S - Candle - £5 (I got this for £2.50 as a buy one get one half price promotion was running)


Marks and Spencer
Chocolate houses - £4
Mini ginger bread men - £2
Coconut mushrooms - £4
These were on 3 for 2


Primark
T-shirt  £1.50
Jeans - £6


Amazon and other
Home Bargain - Huge bag of Cadbury's caramels - £3.99
Amazon - New Kindle and charger - £89
Poundshop - Kindle screen protector - £1!

So that's my presents for friends, my dad, grandma and my cousins little boy. I know what else I've got to buy I just need to wait for next payday so I can afford them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've got a huge Asda and I've never seen those N-spa shower gels let alone those Christmasy looking ones. What are the 'flavours' of the Christmas ones?

Karla said...

Our asda is quite small but they have quite a lot of N-Spa products. The christmassy set contains hot butter fudge, chocolate waffle, gingerbread latte and cranberry chocolate bath syrups x

Post a Comment