Monday 28 November 2011

The week that was...

Once again it's been a while since my last post and a lot has happened!

I bought a new car and sold my old one! My new car used to be a police car so it needed an aerial and a new radio which is turning out to be a pain to get fitted as when they took out the police radio they cut one set of wires too short so it needs new ones and then the aerial wire is missing somewhere! It's getting sorted on saturday but it means all week without a radio which will be fun on my hours drive to work!

I also finally got my tax back, almost £700 which as nice!

I'm also doing some christmas crafting including making gift bags and I'm now planning on doing some simple but stylish cards, I'll post photos when complete!

And I got an interview for a job! It's still working in the same city but at another hospital which is easier to get to and would save me a minimum of 30 mins travelling each way. My interview is on friday so I just have to ask for the day off now.

Oooo and also this evening I received an email from HMV saying my Harry Potter DVD has been dispatched! So excited as I didn't see the film at the cinema!

Hope you've all had a good few weeks!

Reminders


0 comments:

Post a Comment