Monday 12 December 2011

New - Lumiere cosmetics

A while ago I was contacted by Lumiere Cosmetics and asked if I wanted to try some products from their mineral range. Of course I jumped at the chance as I love mineral cosmetics. I was asked what colours I normally wear and was asked to send a photo so that they could colour match their products to me. So what did I get?


I received 7 samples of products: 3 eye pigments, 2 foundations and 3 blushers.


Eye pigments:
Charcoal Silkies
Graphite
Intrigued


Blushers:
Sweet Cherub
Autumn


Foundations:
Cool Cashmere
Cool Luminesse 

I thought the foundations were a little to pale for me but I've tried them and they don't look too bad, perfect for winter. I've also tried one eye pigments and one blusher and they both looked great and these sample post will last ages! The powders are really soft and they blend and apply nice. Overall I'm impressed with them!

Lumiere is an American company and you can buy from them here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment