Thursday 12 January 2012

Review - Emma Hardie cleansing balm

In my November Feel Unique Beauty Box I received this little gem, the Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm and cloth. I had never used a cleansing balm before and wasn't sure it would suit my skin but how wrong was I?!?


I received a little 15ml tub which I thought would be gone in no time but you only need a small amount which you mix with water and then massage onto your face. You can also use it directly onto your eyes to remove mascara and eye make-up. I didn't think this would work too well as I always find mascara a pain to remove but I was amazed at how well it worked! And it didn't irritate my eyes one bit.


I think my dirty cloth shows how well it worked! I had no mascara residue left on my lashes and they felt soft and conditioned. My skin also felt really clean and fresh after.

I liked this product so much I bought the full sized 100ml tub from QVC for under £30! Have you tried this? What did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment