Friday 17 February 2012

Favourite products - Make-Up

Way back last year I started writing a few posts showing my favourite products but I didn't write one showing make-up so here it is.


W7 Africa highlighting powder - £2.99
This is a cheaper alternative to Too Faced's leopard highlighting powder and I use this several times a week.

Benefit Hervana - £23.50
This is Benefit's latest box of powder and it is a collection of 4 shades and leaves a matte finish. I've had this a couple of weeks and love it already!

Avon Smooth Minerals foundation - £10.50
One of mu favourite mineral foundations and it has a slight shimmer to it which gives a lovely glow.

Witch pressed powder - £4.99
I swear by this to alleviate any shine on the t-zone area and it has a nice smooth texture and isn't chalky like some other powders.


L'oreal Colour Appeal eyeshadow in Real Silver - £6.19
The first silver eyeshadow that was actually silver rather than grey. Long lasting and great pigmentation. I've been repurchasing this for years.

Maxfactor False Lash Effect mascara - £10.99
Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara - £7.99
These are two of the best mascaras I've ever used. They give fantastic volume and length and lasts all day. I can't decide which one is my all time favourite.

17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Belle - £4.59
A gorgeous natural shade and a lovely creamy formulation that doesn't dry your lips out.


What are your favourite make-up products? Is there anything I should try that you can't live without?

0 comments:

Post a Comment