Monday 20 February 2012

Massive make-up haul

I recently had a massive haul of make up and cosmetic products so I've decided to put it all on one blog post and include swatches too. Oh by the way this post contains a lot of photos.

Boots
L'Oreal - Buy one get second half price
True Match minerals foundation - £14.99
Studio Secrets lip glow - £8.49 (or £4.24 with the offer)
Studio Secrets mattifying primer - £10.29
Studio Secrets lash primer - £10.29 (or £5.14 with the offer)

Soap & Glory It's About Prime eyeshadow primer - £8.00
Too Faced Lemon Drop Shadow Insurance - £16.50
Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Cotton Candy and Fairy Cake - £2.99 (2 for £5)
Maxfactor False Lash Effect mascara - £10.99
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Fusion mascara - £11.99
(Maxfactor was on 3 for 2 so I for a £10.99 mascara free)

Collection 2000 Cream Puff swatches Cotton Candy and Fairy Cake 

Maxfactor Max Effect nail polishes - £3.99 each (on 3 for 2)
Shades: Prussian Blue, Hot Pink and Purple Haze.


MUA
Love Heart collection
Lip Balms and nail polishes - £2 each
Nail polish colours are U R FAB and U ROK.

Swatches: Sweet Kiss, Sugar Lips and Kiss Me. 

Eye palette trio in Eden - £2.50
 Eye palettes - £4
Pretty Pastels, Glitterball and Starry Night

 Swatches: Pretty Pastels 

 Swatches: Glitterball

 Swatches: Starry Night

Sorry that the swatch photo's aren't very good, I took them at night and I couldn't get the light right.

So that was my haul and I think I have enough eyeshadow and mascara to last me a life time! March is going to be another spending ban month, oh but I have ordered a few things from Avon...oops!

Like always let me know if you've tried any of these and what you think and link me to your haul posts!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really want to try the new MUA products!

Sarah xx

Unknown said...

wow, great haul! ^_^

Post a Comment