Tuesday 28 February 2012

No! No! update

In December I bought the No! No! hair removal device and this is my first update on my progress with it.

I have to admit I haven't been using this as often as it recommends or as I'd like but I have still seen some good results.

Arm hair in December 2011 before starting using No! No!

Regrowth in February 2012

Hopefully you can see from the most recent photo that regrowth is definitely slower and sparser than before I started using the device. I also started using this on my legs and I've seen a slight improvement in hair regrowth but I've also experienced a lot of ingrown hairs but nothing I can't manage with exfoliation and tweezers (sterile of course!)

I will continue to use this device and hopefully by summer I'll have seen a massive reducing in hair growth on both my arms and legs. I'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thats a big difference - I kept looking at this ad wondered if it was worth it - keep us updated :)

Karla said...

I was exactly the same wondering if the price was worth it. Will keep you updated x

Post a Comment