Saturday 18 February 2012

Review - The Balm Betty-Lou Manizer bronzer

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Find Me A Gift asking if I wanted to try one of their The Balm cosmetic products and the Betty-Lou Manizer bronzer instantly jumped out at me so I decided that was what I wanted to try.


The packaging is really quirky and fun and has a retro feel to it.


The bronzer is a compact with a mirror and you get 8.5g of product. The bronzer has a soft, silky texture and it applies easy. It has a slight shimmer to it but it can easily be used as either a cheek bronzer or an all over one.


When I first swatched this I noticed that it is really similar to Benefit's One Hot Minute bronzer (swatch below) but Betty-Lou Manizer is around £5 cheaper!


Have you tried any of The Balm's products before? If you want to try this one you can buy it from Find Me A Gift for £17.99 here.

2 comments:

tightsandtea said...

I absolutely love this color, but I'm stumped as to how I can wear it. It's dark, but soo shimmery that in the right light it looks like a highlighter.. but it's too dark to actually use as a highlighter.

how do you wear it? the color's gorgeous, but I haven't worn it out yet.

Karla said...

I have used this as a highlighter on my cheek bones but I would also use it as an all over bronzer in the summer. The colour looks quite dark so a light dusting is needed but even with my pale skin it gives a nice bronzed finish x

Post a Comment