Thursday 9 February 2012

Review - Caudalie Vinexpert radiance day fluid

This Caudalie radiance day fluid came in one of my Feel Unique's Beauty Boxes and as I hadn't tried anything from this brand before I was quite excited to use it.


Being a fluid it is lighter than a cream so it suits my skin really well as creams can sometimes sit quite heavy on my face. It also contains SPF 10 which is ok for autumn, winter and spring but in the summer this wouldn't be my first choice of product as the SPF is quite low.

It has a nice clean scent which is slightly fruity but it's not overpowering. Even though it has a lighter formulation it moisturised my skin really well and didn't dry it out. It also left my face feeling lovely and soft and not tacky like others can.

I don't think I would buy the full sized product as I've used other products that work just as well that are cheaper. The full sized 30ml product is £30.60 and available from Feel Unique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment