Thursday 23 February 2012

Review - Organix Brazilian keratin therapy flat iron spray


I've been wanting to try Organix haircare for a while now and when I ran out of flat iron spray this product caught my eye. It's the new Brazilian keratin flat iron spray that contains avocado oil and cocoa butter. 

I couldn't wait to try this out because I had high expectations of it and I wasn't left disappointed.

It smelt amazing and my hair was left feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It recommends spraying it onto dry hair before straightening but I also spray it onto damp hair before blow drying as my hair is really wavy and needs all the straightening help it can get!

The only bad thing about this product is the bottle shape. It's quite hard to hold whilst spraying and I have to hold it with both hands to do this. But apart from this I really like this product.

A 177ml bottle is £6.99 but I got it as a part of a 2 for £8 deal at Boots. I would repurchase but only when an offer is running as it is slightly more expensive than I'd normally pay for a product like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment