Monday 19 March 2012

Review - Balance Me super moisturising body wash


I got this a couple of months ago as a freebie with a magazine. I hadn't used anything from Balance Me before but was sure it was a brand that I would love. Balance Me is a brand that was created in the UK and every product is free from parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicones, deas, pegs, propylene glycol, artificial fragrances and colours, so basically no nasties are included in their ingredients.

The super moisturising body wash contains yarrow, patchouli and vitamin rich shea butter which is said to leave you feeling clean, refreshed and moisturised. I used this in the shower before work and have to admit I was quite impressed with it. The fragrance wasn't as strong as I expected but I liked that it wasn't too overpowering. I also like that it contains shea butter as I have been neglecting the moisturiser since the beginning of winter so my skin has seen a slight improvement since using this product.

This comes in three different sizes starting at £8 (this 125ml size) up to £12.25 for a 250ml bottle and as it is more expensive than I would normally pay for a shower product I don't think I would pay full price for a bottle but if they were free with a magazine again I would buy a couple to add to my stash.

It is available from Balance Me online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment